Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pickled Punks and Stupid Shit

I can't wait to see the corn dog juggler.
Wonder if he takes bites out of them as they're being tossed around?

Actually, I will be freezing my fanny off at a Cub Scout camp-out that night. But if anyone's in the area Friday, pop on over to the opening. Crystal's gonna be doing Tarot Card readings, which oughtta be...um...enlightening, to say the least. Just don't plan your future around what she tells you. Trust me on this one.

p.s. Just click on the image to make it bigger if you really want to read it. And check out the groovy wood panelling effect. I was 'helping' (i.e. sitting around eating chips) Barbara create the flyer while she played on Photoshop. Late night, last minute flyer. Eh...
But cool painted wood panelling. Me likee.

No comments: