Friday, July 07, 2006

Casper

Hey y'all. Another one from the archives, circa 1966 maybe? Cool T.V.

I'm busy struggling with a new sculpture. Gonna be in a show at a new gallery opening in Oak Park at the end of the month. Want at least ONE new piece finished for it, but it's been hard to stay focused. I'm trying though.

Probably won't be posting as many pics in the upcoming weeks, but I'll keep you up on my artistic struggles (prepare yer eyes for many damnations) and I will post all the gallery info when I get it.

Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. And as always I look forward to seeing what you have to show.

Anonymous said...

Also, what's with the artic ninja crawling out of the photo. I thought they were supposed to be fast enough not to get caught on film.

Laura said...

oooh, if that ain't innuendo I don't know WHAT is!! 8^)

And with regards to the arctic ninja--maybe the old man was using some high-speed ektachrome in the camera that night or something. Or maybe the anti-skid footie pajamas slowed Marky Maypo down.

The world may never know...

Lorelei said...

Make a Chia-Cooch! No! make THREE!!!

Anonymous said...

Why three there Anne Heche? The twatery that grows does not need a garden to be fantastic and get the artist's point across.

Ah yes, that T.V., remember the old days when no one had yet invented the televison stand and we all had to watch on the floor? And then, instead of lunch or dinner, we would eat Supper at 2 p.m.

At least he's a friendly ghost right?