Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Felt Pilotes



I was putzing around on YouTube yesterday and I found this clip from my old band!! That's John P. singing and playing the acoustic guitar I got on my 13th birthday (which I traded him for his first electric guitar--that banana-yellow Ibanez you've seen me playing elsewhere on this blog). ANYHOO...Steve is in the back on the left and Doug is on the right.

I miss playing in a band.
Perhaps its' time to start again.
For real.
Dustin?? Schwooz???
Toothless Frieda????
C'mon, let's get it together, people...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, You KNOW Toothless Frieda is MAH Nomer. But I'll letcha has it.

I have no life, other than learning how to administer goopy fluids into your circ system, stabilize your broken body when needed, try to apply O2 when youse be wheezin and shove a tube down in there when you ain't respondin.

...But I WILL write some cheeky lyrics for ya! Wootywoot-woot! I'm even composing a lil' Rock Aria based on a coupla bitches who done rode the Blue Line, making hard-core comparisons between the townships of Cicero- that tough, strut it like you means it place- versus Oak Park- where dem Unicorns live, and trees asked to be hugged by all the pussies living there...

Ooh. Gonna be a maaaaahsterpiece.