Sunday, June 03, 2007

FYI

Just a little update: I am currently without a camera. In addition, my scanner isn't functioning, so I can't post anything that isn't already on my computer. (With these most recent pictures I have used the camera of the person I was visiting and then had the camera's owner email me the pictures--quite a time-consuming endeavor. So thank you for your efforts Jim and Leslie!)

I am figuring out where I want this blog to go. Writing more...sharing more in the way of thoughts, experiences...

We'll see.
(Unfortunately, I've just spent way too much time writing yet ANOTHER letter I'll never actually send, so don't gear yerselves up for any lengthy post in the next day or so. It just ain't gonna happen. DO consider the possibility, however, that I may someday publish my email 'Draft' folder. There's enough in it for quite a lengthy tome. Thrills. Chills. A carnival of sorts...

In the meantime I'll see what, if anything, I can conjure up from the OSX-files.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ...going... to BARF.

After I wipe my mouth, I will then come over to your house, throttle you just a bit, and then slap yer feets into a pair of roller skates... and a bottle of blowing-bubbles into yer hands... I will attach--NAY, DUCT TAPE-- your stonger hand to the skitching-rope hanging out the rear of my car..and YOU will be pulled by my magical Shit-mobile, skitching on yer skates like One Hell of a Dysfunctional Tommy Bartlett Water Show, blowing bubbles to the world and hooting and yelping and wondering why you never bothered to do this before.

And mebbe why you don't have knee-pads.


Amen.

Laura said...

And you're gonna do this to me WHY??

Meh...neverfucking mind.
Sounds like a fucking blast. Strap me in, Lolly.
I wanna go fer a joyride.

Hate to disappoint, but it wouldn't be the first time I'd wonder why I'm not wearing knee-pads.

Anonymous said...

And what a sight to behold...two grown gals hooting and yelping, and there are bubbles involved and fast cars and all manner of frivolity.......and KNEEPADS? who needs them? I have knees like an Orc but try not to have them on display......go have fun girls!

Laura said...

Dee, if Lorelei actually duct taped me to a rope and dragged me behind her car you can be sure I'd be screaming bloody murder, not laughing.

And the only bubbles of any concern would be the ones seeping out of my scaredy-cat asshole.

p.s. What's an Orc?

Anonymous said...

Dude.

Orc. One of them nasties from the Lord of the Rings series... what with the pig-nosies and snorty Non-Goodness, and willingness to do Sauron's bid.

Can't say I've ever seen an Orc's knees.

Huh.

....Eeeeew, Deirdre....

Anonymous said...

And, um, Deirdre? If you saw/ rode in my "fast" car, you'd laugh yer arse off.

It DOES get me around, but just saying...