Sunday, December 17, 2006

Oh, Christmas Steve...Oh, Christmas Steve...

I excitedly wrapped up some vintage Christmas ornaments from my own collection to give to Lorelei--she was out doing her holiday shopping, which included picking up a tree, and I wanted her to have something to decorate it with at our scheduled Logan Square rendevous later in the evening.

On the way downtown for our little tree-decorating hangout night, I get a call. "I didn't get a tree. But I got lights. You can help me decorate Steve." Steve is Lorelei's wicker dress mannequin. Complete with boobs and hips and all that is good and right for a mannequin to possess. Even one named Steve.

So here we are. Me n' Steve. He looks much cooler at 4 a.m. in the dark (what guy doesn't--especially one with blue glass nipple rings?), but Lorelei reserved the surreal night-shot pics of Steve for her own blog, Damebramage. Perhaps she will actually get them posted before the new year, but I can't guarantee that. She's got much better things to do with her life than I do (which means, Missy, if yer not gonna get a chance to do it, I will happily do it here.)

Anyhoo...'twas a very fun Saturday night. Just ask the guys in the meat department at Dominicks.

2 comments:

Lorelei said...

Steve is in the house.

http://damebramage-lorelei.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

he looooks, uh, vary nahs...